1. Tariff /Charges for the plans chosen are to be paid in advance and such charges are not refundable as this is a prepaid services.
2. The Tariff Plans/Offers are subject to Guidelines/Directions/Orders issued by TRAI and/or DoT.
3. The Company shall reserve the rights to modify/withdraw this T&C including but limited to tariff plans and display the same in its website without notice to the Customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the the Customer.
4. Any one time charges paid to Nexa Broadband Regional Partners at the time of installation are non refundable.
5. Company may extend refund to User only for his first payment in case of no-feasibility for building new connection to requested address.
6. Online refund may be extended to the User, when the transaction is incomplete, in the sense that the User’s plan is not renewed, but online payment has been generated.
7. Interest free security deposit to be refunded after return of assets in the same condition at the time of receipt, will be processed within 90 days of acceptance of Optical Network Unit (ONU) by Nexa Broadband
8. ONU to be returned to a “person” appointed by Nexa Broadband. It can be the local cable operator, Nexa Broadband retail partner or any logistics company appointed by Nexa Broadband to recover back the ONU from customer location
9. Any fault in ONU to be replaced by Nexa Broadband within 5 working days from the time of raising complaint with Nexa Broadband
10. Replacement of ONU due to upgrade / downgrade be done by Nexa Broadband within 5 working days from the time of raising request with Nexa Broadband
11. Refund to be processed to the bank account provided at the time of registration or to the bank account / wallet linked to the phone number registered with Nexa Broadband. No other bank account to be used for refunds.
12. The ONU devices provided by Nexa Broadband against a security deposit will remain a property of Nexa Broadband Broadband at all times.
13. The speed committed under a plan is till the LAN port. WiFi Speed is subject to customer premises in-house coverage & customer premises device performance.
14. The Company shall reserve the rights to modify/withdraw any promotional campaign along with offered gratification (if any) and display the same in its website without notice to the Customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the the Customer.
15. By submitting your information and/or contacting us through any medium like phone call, social networking channels, website, etc, you agree to receive any promotional messages, material and be contacted by Nexa Broadband or their sub-vendors.
16. All mentioned plans are subject to change or discontinuation without prior information.
17. Not all offered prices are available on renew and not all are available across the nation.
18. Prices offered by Nexa Broadband are subject to location and plans.
19. Only calls made on the provided number will be accepted. In case you reach out to any other number and get some fraud information, we are not liable.
20. All disputes will be subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only. It will go under arbitration and appointment of arbitrator solely lies with Nexa Broadband.
21. Nexa Broadband reserves all the rights to accept or reject any or all entries at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without citing any reason whatsoever.
© MALIK CABLE & BROADBAND 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by WEBSITE99